Do you want to contribute to making the Dansstage possible? As every year we would be nowhere without the effort of a team of enthusiastic volunteers. We still need a couple of helping hands in different places to make the weekend possible. You can take a look at the list below to see whether there is anything that suits you. Some tasks will cost you less than two hours, and with your help we can make sure that the Dansstage goes through! So if you want some positive karma, a good way to spend your free time and/or a delicious bar of chocolate, please indicate during your registration or via email whether you would like to contribute. If you decide to apply for being a volunteer, we’ll send you more information. Thanks a lot already!
We are looking for:
- MAXes (catering team). This will take you about 7 to 8 hours throughout the weekend, but you will get a 70% discount on your ticket and your sleeping spot. For MAXing, it’s best if you follow level 1 or 3/4: the amount of hours is difficult to combine with the level 2 workshops.
- Bar shift. This will take you about 2 hours.
- Dinner servers and cleaners. This takes about 45 minutes.
- Construction/deconstruction workers. A couple of hours before and/or after the weekend.
- First aid/’BHV’. A short briefing, afterwards only when needed.
- Switchboard apprentices. Mostly during the construction and deconstruction, helping before and after workshops, and an hour during the weekend if you like.